After attending Zomertyposium last year I was curious about this years' edition and as soon as the date had been announced quickly bought a ticket (as this event is usually sold out quite fast). This year it focuses on the collaboration between the illustrator, the typographer and the printer and with printer Arie Lenoir, cartoonist Joost Swarte, typographer Gert Dooreman, journalist Walter Pauli and printmaker Vladimir Ivaneanu the line-up looked quite promising.Read More
1. Presstival aka Whittington Press Open Days 2017 will take place on Saturday 2 September, beginning at 12pm. Image source.
2. Nordic Letterpress Collaboration - link
3. Bookbinders' Fair in Cologne. 22.10.2017, from 11pm. Check out the previous edition in BE.
4. Summer book sale! Follow the link for the full list & details!
1. Visits and workshops at the Atelier du livre d'Art & Imprimerie Nationale (FR) - link
2. The 6th Biennial International Book Fair and Symposium - CODEX 2017, 05-08.02.2017 (California, USA)
3. The next Lyon Book History Workshop will take place from Monday 26 June to Thursday 29 June 2017 - link
4. Inktopus (Gent) introduces new workshops for the year 2017 - link
1. Museum De Reede - museum of graphic arts in Antwerpen will open its doors in 2017.
2. Our good friend Federico Cimatti from Prensa La Libertad organizes a conference with Amos Kennedy in Buenos Aires, 27.12.2016.
3. Seminar: Artist’s books and bibliophile editions in Belgium (1950-2015). 26-27.01.2017, Royal Library of Belgium. Free admission, but registration is required before 23.01.2017 - link
4. Kopie Koffie is a copy, letterpress printing and coffee center in Kortrijk.