Creating and printing posters, self-initiated or on a commission is something I enjoy making the most. So, therefore, I was quite enthusiastic when it came to collaboration with MIAT museum where 2 different posters had to be designed, typeset from wood and metal type and letterpress printed at the printing department of the museum.Read More
1. PATA - International summer courses, printmaking and textile art in Łódź, Poland
2. FRUIT exhibition, the annual independent Art book fair in Bologna. 02-04.02.2018
3. Workshop bookbinding at the Mofelito Paperito in Brussels. 01.02.2018
4. International contemporary printmaking exhibition forum in Luxembourg.
19.04 - 01.05.2018
In December, between Christmas and New Year I decided to take a 3-day trip to Amsterdam to visit friends who came all the way from Toronto. Upon arrival to Amsterdam Central Station, I spotted a lovely and quiet place, situated in the Amstelpassage (inside the station) - called Lil' Amsterdam.Read More
1. The New Impressions 2018 call for entries is now open. This is an international, juried exhibition to showcase exploration and creativity with letterpress printing techniques. The deadline for entries is February 10.
2. Call for entries. Printmakers based in the United Kingdom are invited to submit work toward Green Door Printmaking Studio's first ever Derby Print Open.
3. To mark the 550th anniversary of Gutenberg's death, the city of Strasbourg and Mainz will be organizing various events - link.
4. 'Soviet Design. Red Wealth' is the first retrospective showcase bringing together daily objects and graphics designed in the USSR in the past century. From the fifties to the Moscow Olympic games (1980), the exhibition will feature iconic pieces of the Soviet lifestyle, examples of graphic and industrial design, technical drawings and prototypes made by Soviet designers from the Moscow Design Museum and private collections. Facebook event page.