Hi, welcome to Type & Press where I document my experiments, catalog and share inspiration.
My name is Armina Ghazaryan, I'm a freelance graphic designer and a letterpress practitioner based in Ghent, Belgium. My work can be viewed here. In 2008, I joined the printing team at the MIAT museum (BE), where I mainly design/typeset posters using wood and metal type and catalog the museum's wood type collection.
Recently became a proud owner of FAG proof press and a modest collection of wood type.
Do you have questions or have a project to discuss feel free to drop me a line and I will get back to you soon -
- Drukopstraat #2
- Letterpress Workers book
- Shaping Text/ De Vorm VanTekst
- Flow magazine
- Reinventing Letterpress: Prints by Contemporary Practitioners
- Impressive. Printmaking, Letterpress and Graphic Design
- Kwintessens.Grafische Vormgeving
- TIC (Tijdschrift Voor Industriële Cultuur) MIAT
- Graphic design referenced. A Visual Guide to the Language, Applications, and History of Graphic Design
Shakespeare sonnets, Bodleian libraries, Oxford (UK)
'DADA ist 100' travelling exhibition (DE, AT, CH)
Letterpress Reloaded, ATYpI, Sao Paolo (BR)