Hi, welcome to Type & Press where I document my experiments, catalog and share inspiration.
I'm Armina Ghazaryan, a freelance graphic designer with an interest for typography and branding, occasional letterpress practitioner and overall curious person, based in Ghent.
In 2008, I joined the printing team at the MIAT museum (BE), where I design/typeset posters using wood and metal type and catalog the museum's wood type collection.
Do you have any questions or have a project to discuss, feel free to drop me a line and I will get back to you soon email@example.com
- LpW 2013 - LpW 2017
- Drukopstraat #2
- Kunstletters magazine
- Letterpress Workers book (2015-2017)
- Shaping Text/ De Vorm Van Tekst
- Flow magazine
- Reinventing Letterpress: Prints by Contemporary Practitioners
- Impressive. Printmaking, Letterpress and Graphic Design
- Kwintessens.Grafische Vormgeving
- TIC (Tijdschrift Voor Industriële Cultuur) MIAT
- Graphic design referenced. A Visual Guide to the Language, Applications, and History of Graphic Design
'Eat Lead', Atom Gallery, London (UK)
'Letterpress' Arteveldehogeschool Mariakerke (BE)
Shakespeare sonnets, Bodleian libraries, Oxford (UK)
'DADA ist 100' travelling exhibition (DE, AT, CH)
Letterpress Reloaded, ATYpI, Sao Paolo (BR)